“The success of an intervention depends on the interior condition
of the intervenor.”
Bill O’Brien – late CEO of Hanover Insurance
Being At The Cottage supports innovators, entrepreneurial thinkers and leaders with a vision for change in the 21st Century. So, what’s stirring you?
- You’ve got an extraordinary vision that’s burning a hole in your brain
- You quite like hurtling through life at 100 mph+ but never have enough space or time to give your vision the creative attention it needs
- Your vision is intrinsic to what you do next, forcing you to re-evaluate life. You’re ready to kick the mundane and ordinary into touch and contribute something extraordinary – to make a difference
In developing visions and embracing change, taking time out to reflect is critical.
- When you spend time alone you reflect, process and evaluate differently
- Time to let go of old paradigms, then welcome in the new
- Allow perfect pieces of the puzzle to show up at the right time, time after time
- The insights gleaned when you’re alone, dovetail into and enhance the work with your team
Most people are ‘busy’ spending time, and paying a high price for it.
Invest your time and get a return on that investment by tapping into your inner knowing, allowing yourself to be in time, then letting an inner wisdom emerge.
You’ll have most of the ingredients already:
- Inspired to break new ground
- A strong sense that change is needed
- A head full of ideas … but which one to develop next
- You want to make a difference, create something extraordinary
If you dream of solitude, space and a stimulating environment to develop your vision, and value working with an experienced Growth and Performance coach, then we should talk.
Being – letting an inner wisdom emerge
Got A Question?